SIP Trunking – The New Standard
With the emergence of low-cost broadband and VoIP-enabled data networks, SIP Trunking is rapidly becoming the standard for interconnecting premise-based phone systems to the public switched telephone network. NAN SIP Trunking enables you to reduce phone & broadband charges by consolidating them into one affordable competitive package. This can be done easily while maintaining your current investment in your traditional PBX and digital phones.
Disasters happen. An earthquake, hurricane, major power outage, or anything that forces your employees to work from an alternate location can be extremely disruptive to your business. Today’s company requires business continuity planning to ensure that your customer calls do not go unanswered in the event of a disaster. By replacing your traditional phone lines with NAN SIP Trunking, your company will be able to immediately redirect calls at the carrier level to a second physical location where your business can resume as normal.
Whether your company consists of two locations or two thousand locations, NAN SIP Trunking can enhance the capabilities of your PBX. Your company’s multiple locations can be included in the same enterprise, enabling extension-to-extension dialing regardless of their location — across the street or across the country. This allows your company to operate more efficiently.
Affordability and Cost Savings
With NAN SIP Trunking, you can seamlessly and affordably transition to a cloud-based voice service without having to replace your existing legacy PBX. This enables you to retain your investment in digital phones while realizing the cost benefits of consolidating your voice and data services. In addition, your company can take advantage of the competitive long distance and toll charges offered by NAN SIP Trunking.
• Enjoy Superior Quality with high definition clarity and enhanced quality of service
• Reduce Communication Charges by combining voice and data over a single circuit and through free inter-site calling
• Affordability and Cost Savings are quickly realized with the ability to project monthly communication expenses
• Retain Your Current Phone Hardware by SIP-enabling your PBX with proven SIP-to-TDM conversion hardware
• Multi-Site Support is offered by grouping geographically disperse locations into one virtual location
• Business Continuity at the carrier level will equate to dependability, reliability, and peace of mind