If your company houses any kind of cardholder data, particularly if combined with other identifying information, then the data MUST be encrypted and access must be controlled. Your network must be protected via a firewall and your endpoints must be running security software. Your data must be kept safe to avoid a costly breach that can affect your bottom line and corporate image. NAN can help you manage firewalls and endpoint protection of workstations and servers and manage access to your single or multiple location network. NAN’s IP Communications solutions meets the PCI requirement s you need.
NAN will consult with your organization to determine which solution fits your needs and requirements. NAN can provide one or more products to meet your PCI requirements that range from encryption solutions to multiple levels of endpoint protection to a fully managed firewall for all the offices in your network. Monitoring and logging of system access can be provided to meet the auditing requirements for PCI certification. The PCI DSS responsibility matrix will be reviewed to ensure the various compliance needs are met.
NAN’s managed approach to your PCI compliance project has industry standard features:
• Managed, encrypted cloud servers and storage
• Carrier grade Network Firewall and Management
• SSAE16 SOC II Compliant Data Centers
• PCI DSS ready products and services
• Consultative, partner-based implementation
Managed PCI Compliance provides many benefits to your organization:
• Cost effective solutions that fit corporate budgets
• Offloading the technical PCI requirements retains focus on business operations
• Peace of mind that your organization meets or exceeds compliancy requirements