Mobile Device Management
Mobile Device Management, or MDM, is the bane of the corporate security department – personally owned smartphones, tablets, laptops and even home computers access the corporate network data at all hours of the day and night. The “Bring Your Own Device” or BYOD movement is well underway, with tens of millions of devices being added to corporate networks each year. Companies must now balance security concerns with worker productivity and expectation of flexibility. Our increasingly mobile society works around the clock, on weekends, on vacation, at the dinner table. A proper balance can be achieved by implementing policies that add a level of control while also affording the flexibility demanded by the connected generation that is now solidly in the workforce.
NAN offers an MDM solution that is flexible and cost effective, and if desired can integrate with your corporate or NAN provided RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) platform. The primary goal of managing devices starts with NAN’s state of the art scanning technology to ensure mobile devices are safe from attack and are not carrying sensitive information. PCI and vulnerability scans are available if required for compliance.
There are numerous features associated with NAN’s MDM solution:
• Fast, efficient vulnerability scanning of devices is nearly transparent
• Available for smartphones, tablets, desktops, laptops, and servers
• Compatible with Windows, MAC and nearly all mobile devices
• Locate, lock, and wipe lost or stolen mobile devices or laptops
• Robust reporting and analysis tools; available logging options
• Reduce or eliminate data breaches; protect sensitive information and private data
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements for your industry
• Allow mobile workers the flexibility they expect and demand
• Provides the organization with the ability to remain productive and protected at all times