NAN’s Hosted SharePoint* service is a powerful platform for building shared document repositories, corporate intranets, and project specific web sites. There is no hardware or software to manage, and the service is accessible anytime, anywhere and anyplace through a web browser. NAN offers a fully integrated Hosted Exchange/SharePoint service as well as a stand-alone SharePoint service.
If you have a need to share documents, calendars and ideas with co-workers and partners, consider NAN’s Hosted SharePoint Foundation platform to increase team productivity. Businesses of any size can leverage SharePoint for building corporate portals and intranets in addition to shared document repositories to increase collaboration internally and with partners, vendors and customers.
With Windows SharePoint Foundation you can share documents, calendars, contacts, links, ideas and more, without wasting time exchanging inefficient emails.
- Increase Efficiency and Stay Connected: Give your team an online space to stay connected across organizational and geographic boundaries and collaborate easily and effectively from anywhere and at any time.
- Manage Content from One Location: Add content to task lists, document libraries, event calendars, discussion boards and more from one central location. Easily share, manage, and edit this data and assign specific read/write privileges per individual.
- Make Collaboration a Breeze: Allow multiple contributors to update the same file and easily keep track of all the changes in one document, or revert back to previous versions if needed.
- Improve Internal Communication: Automate your current business processes with SharePoint’s powerful workflow functionality. Alerts ensure that your employees stay on top of every aspect of their day-to-day tasks and processes.
- Work seamlessly and efficiently: Take advantage of the Microsoft technology you use every day. Save and edit Microsoft Word documents in a SharePoint library, email Outlook messages to SharePoint to be accessible to everyone, and more.
- Promote Your Company on The Web: Stay ahead of the curve with social computing technologies like blogs, wikis, content subscription services and community workspaces. Promote your company and your services to the world by publishing and syndicating new content quickly and easily from the office or while on the go.