NAN is focused on providing you with the latest technologies to support your network needs. Our Ethernet solutions can provide you with a range of cost-effective alternatives today. Trust a dependable, reliable provider like NAN to meet your Ethernet needs.
Today’s networks are ever more complex, with the need to connect corporate LANs, remote sites, off-site data centers, and more. Legacy technologies must seamlessly interconnect with advanced protocols. Speed and scalability are critical. If you’re hoping to simplify your current infrastructure while leaving room to grow, Ethernet may be the right solution.
North Atlantic Networks (NAN) is a leading multivendor, multi-interconnect, Internet Services Provider, offering enterprise level Ethernet services nationwide. NAN operates its own carrier class network, and converges this network with strategic interconnections with other leading carrier networks — this allows NAN to provide best of breed services from multiple Tier 1 Carriers.
- Guaranteed network Reliability back by NAN Robust Service Level Agreements
- Metro, National and International Service
- Access to the most expansive Ethernet networks available
- Easily Scalable
- Variety of Configurations
- Internet Access
- Point to Point
- Full meshed
- Bandwidth options available can meet data transport requirements in right sizing speeds to carry voice, video, and data traffic across the network in real-time.
- Nationwide Coverage and Support from a Cisco –certified technicians
- Network Based Firewall available (firewall, intrusion prevention, anti-virus)
- Ethernet is highly scalable and flexible
- Add Location quickly
- Connect on-site Web, email and DNS servers and other business-critical applications
- Prioritize/optimize voice, video and data applications
- Aggregate Internet traffic with network based Internet Port
- Network Based Firewall including intrusion prevention, content filtering and anti-malware
- Cloud based End Point Security
- Secure Remote Access
- Cloud Based IP-PBX
- SIP Based Voice Service
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint and Lync
- Cloud Based Servers