End Point Security
Every organization has numerous devices from smartphone to server which many refer to simply as an “Endpoint.” It is not a trivial task to ensure security is present on all these devices, with differing hardware and software, and at all locations throughout your network and in the public network. NAN’s Endpoint Security solutions bring all these devices together under a centrally managed service.
NAN’s Endpoint Protection adds the concept of “defense in depth” protecting you against the full threat spectrum from zero-day events to hacker attacks and can protect systems running Windows, MacOS, and Linux, as well as mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets. NAN’s Endpoint Security is managed, by you or NAN, or both, through a single portal that will grow with your needs and today’s technology.
- Antivirus, anti-malware, intrusion prevention, device control, firewall services, app control
- Works on all endpoints: server, workstation, laptop, smartphone, tablet, cloud devices
- Ability to fully encrypt endpoint devices for the ultimate in protection
- Enforcement of security policies from full featured administration console
- Push feature to seamlessly and transparently publish new security policies to users
- Access to global threat intelligence database, known and emerging threats
- Single console management for those client desiring increased transparency
- Faster reaction time ensures efficient resolution of threats
- Complements other security defenses such as network based firewall services
- Satisfies many of the requirements of your security policies and compliance requirements
- Multiple layers of protection via NAN’s “defense in depth” security approach
- Streamline and automate workflow, policy deployment, updates and maintenance
- Management of endpoints is unified and simplified with the web based control center