The finance and banking industries deal with the FDIC, CFPB, FRB, NCUA, and SOX on a daily basis. Financial institutions are no strangers to regulations and compliance, and many have successfully transitioned to highly connected enterprises. The use of cost effective IP communications is a major benefit to the financial industry so long as existing and new regulatory requirements are met. The method by which these new technologies are woven into the existing regulatory fabric can be a challenge, though the benefits are enormous.
NAN focuses on the mid- to small-market financial sector and provides its past experience to smaller regional banks and credit unions, acting as a trusted partner. Past projects include secure interconnections with the Federal Reserve and IPSEC connections with the Massachusetts taxation authorities. NAN has a CISSP on staff to ensure the proposed solution meets compliance needs. NAN industry consultants will design a solution that might include an encrypted cloud platform, secure VPN services and a Network Based Firewall for multiple locations. NAN will invest the time to understand your organization’s security posture and draw on its past experience to ensure a successful implementation.
The NAN approach in working with Banks, Credit Unions and other financial institutions features:
- Fully encrypted cloud servers and storage
- Carrier grade Network Firewall and Management
- SSAE16 Soc II Compliant Data Centers
- Compliance ready products and services
- Consultative, partner-based implementation
- Comprehensive Threat Analysis reporting
- Network Based Firewall Traffic reporting
The benefits of working with NAN are as follows:
- Extensive experience in the financial / banking environment
- Faster “Time-to-Market” for your project
- A comprehensive solution that encompasses all aspects from connectivity to cloud